We offer the best guided tours
of Quebec City
We are professional and freelance Quebec City tours guides. In order to make a living of what we love to do, we all created our own tour companies. We used to work all on our own but not anymore. Quebec City Tours United was created to regroup our tours and businesses on the same platform. We want to makes things easy for those who gives us the honor to visit our beloved city.
So, dig in! Find your Quebec City tour guide and start exploring!
OUR TOUR COMPANIES
- Marie-Pierre Lessard | Nomad Tours QuebecOctober 24, 2019
- Samuel Dubois | A Free Tour of Quebec CityOctober 25, 2019
- Xavier Chambolle | Tours AccoladeOctober 25, 2019
- Chen Zeng | Sunny Tour GuideOctober 25, 2019
- Michel Sirois | Tours Lévis QuébecNovember 4, 2019
- Steeve Gaudreault | Private GuideNovember 6, 2019
- Claude Beauchamp | Quebec Private ToursNovember 6, 2019
- New tour guide coming soon!November 6, 2019
Why contact us?
- We are professional: we are all licensed Quebec City tour guides
- Guiding is our full-time job and we take it very seriously
- We believe in personalized and authentic experiences
- We're here to help. Need a hand while planning your trip? Let us know!
We, as Quebec City tour guides, are here to give you the best vacation ever and we know Quebec City like to back of our hands. That also means giving excellent personalized recommendations. We know every shop, restaurant, pub and activities you can do here. Let us show you the way.
Our tour guides get you where you want to go. Orleans Island, Montmorency Falls, wine tastings, anyone?
We will be delighted to share with you recommendations regarding restaurants, pubs and cool local places for drinks. We are all our favorites!
Booking a tour directly through us means more money in the hands of your tour guide. Online travel agencies take a huge commissions. We prefer to keep the money for promoting our tours.
Want to do some shopping while visiting our city? Let us show you the way. We know where to find the best deals!
OUR QUEBEC CITY BLOG
OUR GLOWING REVIEWS
Goodness, where do I start. Sunny is incredibly friendly, sweet, hilarious and fun. If you've never done a photo shoot before, she makes it so comfortable and easy! She delivered the photos in record time and I nearly cried when I saw them. Her work is phenomenal and I couldn't recommend her or this activity more!
Our tour guide, Marie-Pierre, was charming, knowledgeable and entertaining! Her love and passion for the city that she’s grown up in was woven into her wonderful walking tour. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed!
Xavier is a very well informed guide, giving an intelligent and interesting history of the women who helped create this beautiful city. Many fascinating stories as we strolled through Old Quebec. I highly recommend this tour to all visitors